..As an IATA accredited agency we are dealing with all international and domestic carriers directly.
We can issue the ticket of all airlines across the counter immediately. The reservation and ticketing staff are well experienced and we can assure our reliable and expedite service to all our customers.
Air Travels Services
Tips for International Passengers
- Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of out bound journey.
- Check the validity of the visa before purchasing tickets.
- Check the visa formalities for transit points and final destination.
- Don't forget to carry adequate funds for your expenses.
- Always take overseas insurance which is mandatory for most of the European.countries.
- At the time of check-in most of the domestic carriers are insisting for photo identification.
- Check the validity of the tickets according to your need of stay.
- Most of the airlines are levying date change penalty and noshow charges. Be firm about your travel dates before issuing the ticket.
- Our reporting time for the international passengers three hours before the departure time and for the domestic passengers one hour before departure time.
- Don't forget to reconfirm your return Journey, prior to 72hrs of your date of return.(no need for re-confirmation for some airlines)-Check with us.
- Check with us for other requirements like medical and immigration formalities.
- Always check the immigration formalities whether required or not required.